Friday, May 2, 2008

New guitar, Mayday next week

So, I got my new guitar Wednesday morning. It's a Fernandes Ravelle Elite, and it sounds AMAZING! I chose this guitar because of the Fernandes Sustainer for a neck pickup, and the really unique shape and sound the guitar has. i may later change out the Seymour Duncan bridge pickup for an EMG but I'm still undecided on it. I plaed around with it on my Fuzz Factory and found some cool effects I want to try in a few songs.

Skating-wise, I'm going to put out my short program for the first time next week at May Day, a local competition near where I grew up. It's to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack and I'm really happy with it. I've also changed the layout and elements in my long program, but I won't be putting that out this year for another couple months.

Anyways, gonna go play some music before I go for my workout!

No comments: